June 28th to 30th, 2021
Cité des Congrès de Nantes
General public week-end
June 26th-27th, 2021
Museum de Nantes
Nantes is a city of art and history that inspired the imaginary world of Jules Verne. It is a stunning destination for tourism, home to medieval sites, historical landmarks from the great maritime adventures, and industrial buildings.
The city is the sixth-largest in France, and forms one of the main north-western French metropolitan agglomerations.
Access to La Cité des Congrès de Nantes
- 1 hour from Paris and London
- 4 daily return flights to Roissy Charles de Gaulle
- 4 daily return flights to Orly airport
- All European major cities within a 2-hour flight
- 100 national and international destinations with direct flights:
- Nantes Atlantique airport is a 20-minute shuttle ride from La Cité (every half hour).
By TGV train
- Less than 2 hours from Paris Montparnasse
- 21 TGV trains from Paris to Nantes every day
- 3 hours from Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle – 4 TGV trains every day
- Direct TGV trains to: Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Strasbourg, etc.
- The TGV train station is located in the city centre, opposite La Cité (south exit).
Nantes boasts an extensive network of roads to reach:
- To the East: Paris – A1 motorway
- To the South: Bordeaux and Toulouse – A83 motorway
- To the West: Brest – N165/E60
- To the North: Rennes – N137