June 26th to 28th, 2023
Cité des Congrès de Nantes
General public week-end
June 24th-25th, 2023
Museum de Nantes
Notification to authors: Beginning of April
- You will find your reserved place by referring to the number assigned to you.
- Authors are asked to stand by their posters during the sessions allocated for this purpose, so that they can answer questions.
- Each board measures 100 cm wide by 240 cm high (portrait format).
- Your poster must be printed in A0 format, on a single sheet (Height 118,9cm x Width 84,1cm).
- Velcro pads will be available on site. Make sure your poster is not too heavy and avoid laminated plastic or cardboard-backed sheets, as you will not be allowed to use pins or drawing pins.
You must arrive 30 minutes before your session.
1 computer per room will be available.
Please use preferably PDF files. In the case of ppt or pptx files, do not overload with too many animations; slides size, big screen (16/9)
- Plenary lecture: 40 minutes, including questions
- Invited lecture: 30 minutes, including questions
- Oral communications: 15 minutes, including questions
- Flash communications: 3 minutes (no question)